Sephora appeared on the TV series Mr Selfridge (2013), and film credits include the independent feature film 'Liquid Love' (2018) by Vitor Steinberg, loosely based on the book of the Polish-born sociologist Zygmunt Bauman, and the recent adaptation of Ibsen's Hedda Gabler, by Matthew John.
Commercial works include Natura's campaign 'Mulheres' and Santander's 'Daily Race' alongside F1 World Champion Sebastian Vettel.
On stage, Sephora worked with the acclaimed Iranian playwright Nassim Soleimanpour, first during the tour of "White Rabbit, Red Rabbit" in 2013 at the Theatre Sesc Vila Mariana, São Paulo. Also, in 2014 for the groundings and rehearsals of the thought-provoking "Blind Hamlet"; with the Actors Touring Company in London, UK.
In 2014, Sephora made her debut as a television presenter hosting the program 'Cena Londres'; a Brazilian production from channel Bis, Globo Group. Exploring and covering the London music scene, the TV show featured artists like Cut Copy, Metronomy, The Hives, Molotov Jukebox, The Horrors, Little Dragon, Chet Faker, Anne Clark, Peggy Sue, Simian Mobile Disco, Atari Teenage Riot, Au Revoir Simone and Clap Your Hands Say Yeah.
- CABARET MÍSTICO – with Alejandro Jodorowsky. TEATRO TÍVOLI. Barcelona, ES, 2017.
- Machine Theater 2017 ( or theater machine ) - The art of performing without set, director or rehearsals with Nassim Soleimanpour. (Teatro Máquina - A arte de realizar peças sem ensaios. Nassim Soleimanpour. Sesc. São Paulo, SP, Brasil.)
- Acting studies - Susan Batson Studio (USA). Susan Batson Studio. Sense memory technique. New York, NY, 2016.
- Workshop: Practical Improvisation based on the work of Viola Spolin and Keith Johnstone. With Dave Bourn (SPROUT IDEAS). At the actors centre/ (London, UK, 2014).
- Acting Characters with Paul Elsam. The Actors Centre (London, UK) 2014.
- Hamlet try out with Nassim Soleimanpour and Ramin Gray at Actors Touring Company [ATC]. London, UK, 2014.
- Improvised Singing: improvising and singing ability with Andrew Fisher. The Actors Centre (London, UK) 2014.
- The Imaginarium of the Actor, acting method by Alejandro Catalán at OFICINA CULTURAL OSWALD DE ANDRADE (São Paulo, Brasil, 2013).
- "Not in the Theatre" by Nassim Soleimanpour - Sesc (São Paulo, Brasil, 2013)
- Lecture with Jan Harlan, Stanley Kubrick's producer at MIS - São Paulo Museum of Image and Sound (São Paulo, Brasil, 2013).
- Psychodramatic Theatre - Centro Cultural São Paulo, 2013.
- Theater works, stage, 42 hours at Senac (São Paulo, Brasil, 2013).
- TV and Film Work with Miguel Rodrigues - (São Paulo, Brasil, 2013).
- Casting Directors Workshop (SPOTLIGHT, London, UK, 2012).
- Actors Studio - The Coach House - Pinewood Film Studios (London, UK, 2011).
- Actor Muscle with Beverly Leech - (Los Angeles, CA, 2011).
- American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Los Angeles, CA, 2011. Performance, movement for the actor, voice and speech, vocal production, improvisation, musical theater, technique for camera, test monologues, Alexander technique, dance and fencing.
- Workshop with Michael Kostroff - “Audition Psych 101″ (Los Angeles, CA, 2011).
- Acting studies - American Academy of Dramatic Arts (Los Angeles, CA, 2011).
- (2011) Beverly Leech, acting coach at American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Los Angeles (USA).
- THE MONO BOX - Improvisation, speech showbacks & creative workshops ( 2014-2015/ London, UK).
- Atelier de artes e oficios com Marcio Mehiel (2010/2012) São Paulo - Brasil.
- Story and Screenplay Workshop by Robert Mckee - ( 2010 São Paulo, Brasil).
- Contemporary dance workshop, KAIFU-LODGE (Hamburg, Germany, 2010).
- Actor's Training Course - Beto Silveira - Studio Beto Silveira - 1999 (São Paulo, Brasil).
- CLASSICAL MUSIC TRAINING - Conservatory of Music Renato Frateschi - 1989 - 1999 (Brasil).
- (2003) Cursos de Especialización | Diseño de Moda - Felicidad Duce. Introducción al Diseño de Moda. Barcelona, Spain.
- (2004 - 2007) COSTUME DESIGN - Institut Català de la Moda (Barcelona, Spain, 2007).
- (2009 - 2010) Escola São Paulo - Graphic Design and Illustration. São Paulo/SP, Brasil.
Public Activities. Awards:
- Woman Art Award 2018. Dedicated to Sofonisba Anguissola. FUNDACION PONS. April 13-15, 2018. Madrid, ES.
- 58th International Art Exhibition of la Biennale di Venezia, Biennale Arte 2019 | Collateral Events - Venue: PALAZZO CA' ZENOBIO - Dorsoduro 2596. May 10th to 17th. Part of "Thirst" - National Participations - Bangladesh (People’s Republic of).
Fair: - Kensington Town Hall. 20-22 July 2018. Parallax Art Fair. London, UK.