Sephora appeared in the TV series Mr. Selfridge (2013), and film credits include the independent feature film 'Liquid Love' (2018) by Vitor Steinberg, loosely based on the book of Zygmunt Bauman, and the recent adaptation of Ibsen's Hedda Gabler, by Matthew John.
Commercial work includes Natura's campaign 'Mulheres' and Santander's 'Daily Race' alongside F1 World Champion Sebastian Vettel.
For further information, please contact Deborah Shaw:
Acting, technical theatre & training:
- CABARET MÍSTICO – with Alejandro Jodorowsky. TEATRO TÍVOLI. Barcelona, ES, 2017
- Machine Theater ( or theater machine ) - The art of performing without set, director or rehearsals. Nassim Soleimanpour. (Teatro Máquina - A arte de realizar peças sem ensaios. Nassim Soleimanpour. Sesc. São Paulo, SP, Brasil.)
- Susan Batson Studio. Sense memory technique. New York, NY, 2016.
- Hamlet try out with Nassim Soleimanpour and Ramin Gray at Actors Touring Company [ATC]. London, UK, 2014.
- Acting Characters with Paul Elsam. The Actors Centre (London, UK) 2014.
- Workshop: Practical Improvisation based on the work of Viola Spolin and Keith Johnstone. With Dave Bourn (SPROUT IDEAS). At the actors centre/ (London, UK, 2014)
- Theater works, stage, 42 hours at Senac (São Paulo, Brasil, 2013)
- Psychodramatic Theatre - Centro Cultural São Paulo, 2013
- Lecture with Jan Harlan, Stanley Kubrick's producer at MIS (São Paulo, Brasil, 2013)
- The Imaginarium of the Actor, acting method by Alejandro Catalán at OFICINA CULTURAL OSWALD DE ANDRADE (São Paulo, Brasil, 2013)
- TV and Film Work with Miguel Rodrigues - (São Paulo, Brasil, 2013)
-"Not in the Theatre" by Nassim Soleimanpour - Sesc (São Paulo, Brasil, 2013)
- American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Los Angeles, CA, 2011. Performance, movement for the actor, voice and speech, vocal production, improvisation, musical theater, technique for camera, test monologues, Alexander technique, dance and fencing.
- Workshop with Michael Kostroff - “Audition Psych 101″ (Los Angeles, CA, 2011)
- Improvised Singing: improvising and singing ability with Andrew Fisher.
- Actors Studio - The Coach House - Pinewood Film Studios (London, UK, 2011) – (film and TV, intensive screen acting course)
- Atelier de artes e oficios Marcio Mehiel (2010/2011) São Paulo - Brasil
– Actor's Training Course - Beto Silveira (São Paulo, Brasil)
– Meet the Casting Directors Workshop (London, UK, 2012)
– Actor Muscle with Beverly Leech - (Los Angeles, CA, 2011)
– Story and Screenplay Workshop by Robert Mckee - (São Paulo, Brasil)
– Institut Català de la Moda (Barcelona, Spain, 2007)
– Contemporary dance workshop, KAIFU-LODGE (Hamburg, Germany, 2010)
– Conservatory of Music Renato Frateschi (Brasil)